- What is Mesothelioma?
- What is peritoneal mesothelioma?
- How do you get Mesothelioma?
- How much exposure does it take to get the disease?...
- How long does it take after exposure for the disea...
- What is the prognosis for mesothelioma?
- Is there any promising research or are there promi...
- Where can I find information on living with mesoth...
- What kinds of other resources are available for pe...
- MESOTHELIOMA'S CAUSE - ASBESTOS EXPOSURE
- MESOTHELIOMA SYMPTOMS
- MESOTHELIOMA DIAGNOSIS QUESTIONS
- What are the risk factors for mesothelioma?
- Treatment::PALLIATIVE CARE
- ▼ May (15)
Sunday, May 6, 2007
What is Mesothelioma?
The National Cancer Institute states that: "Malignant mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer, is a disease in which cancer (malignant) cells are found in the sac lining the chest (the pleura), the lining of the abdominal cavity (the peritoneum) or the lining around the heart (the pericardium)."