- What is Mesothelioma?
- What is peritoneal mesothelioma?
- How do you get Mesothelioma?
- How much exposure does it take to get the disease?...
- How long does it take after exposure for the disea...
- What is the prognosis for mesothelioma?
- Is there any promising research or are there promi...
- Where can I find information on living with mesoth...
- What kinds of other resources are available for pe...
- MESOTHELIOMA'S CAUSE - ASBESTOS EXPOSURE
- MESOTHELIOMA SYMPTOMS
- MESOTHELIOMA DIAGNOSIS QUESTIONS
- What are the risk factors for mesothelioma?
- Treatment::PALLIATIVE CARE
- ▼ May (15)
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Is there any promising research or are there promising drugs for mesothelioma?
Research is being conducted at various cancer centers all over the United States as well as by pharmaceutical companies. To find more about these studies, click on Clinical Trials. To read abstracts of the latest journal articles on mesothelioma research and to access these articles, click on Medical Journal Articles; or Mesothelioma News for news articles. A recent study of Alimta showed patients living much longer with Alitma than other chemotherapy drugs.